Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
We are seeking a BioSurgery Soft Tissue Representative who will be responsible for selling products used to promote soft tissue repair and hemostasis in surgery. Primary call points are surgeons, nurses and operating room staff. The BioSurgery Soft Tissue Representative will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales quotas through the direct sale of Baxter's BioSurgery products and services with a focus on soft tissue repair.
- Developing comprehensive procedural knowledge and expertise on key surgical specialties including but not limited to bariatric, thoracic, colorectal and soft tissue repair procedures.
- Increasing awareness and educating physicians and hospital personnel on the proper use of our products in on label surgical procedures, as well as the features and benefits of our products.
- Calling on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations.
- Monitors sales against forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the territory.
- Building relationships and coordinating with key hospital personnel including hospital administration, supply chain management, materials management, and purchasing.
- Providing feedback to immediate supervisor and marketing personnel for the development of marketing programs, recommended products and product line revisions as well as pricing strategy.
- Must be able to work autonomously to achieve established goals while proactively communicating with management.
- Individuals must live within the current geography or be willing to relocate to it. Familiarity with posted territory strongly desired.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 3 years of relevant medical device/healthcare sales experience within an operating room environment. Soft tissue sales experience preferred.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience with hospital based selling in the operating room as well as experience managing a large territory.
- Position will have an assigned geographic territory. Some travel is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proficiency in MS Office applications are required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com
or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.