Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Do you want to have an impact on transforming the student experience? We're looking for talented application developers to help build Workday's newest SaaS offering - Student Systems. You will join a dynamic team of developers and contribute to the delivery of a new generation of on-demand solutions designed to meet the needs of today's global businesses. Our solutions are constructed using the most modern technologies, providing an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
- 2-10+ years of experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- OO design and Java development experience
- Must be a collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
- Experience designing/developing business applications, knowledge of HCM, Payroll and/or Financials is plus.
- 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.