Applications ExecutiveKey Accountabilities and Priorities:
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Responsible for the architecture of a software solution to be implemented by various onshore and offshore development teams.
- Responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing the components, software, and layers required for complex software implementations based on requirements and design specifications.
- Works with the software development team to estimate, plan, design, and deliver software.
- Mentors and coaches other team members in design, coding, and software engineering practices.
- Responsible for identifying additional enterprise resources necessary to establish an enterprise development team.
- Understands the architectural direction and standards of the organization and helps to ensure that the teams adhere to them appropriately.
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering to delivery.
- Leads the initial architecture elaboration effort at the beginning of the project and supports the initial requirements collection effort (particularly when it comes to understanding and evolving the non-functional requirements for the solution).
- As the Enterprise Deveopment Manager you will be responsible for establishing, promoting, and governing the standards and practices used across software development projects.
- Participates in pre-sales activities, including development of proposed architecture and estimation of work effort.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Bachelor's degree /4-year college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of software development background
- 5+ years of experience as an technical development manager or architect.
- Experience working with various project methodologies and iterative development.
- Experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching peers.
- Good leadership skills.
- Must be very technically capable and willing to lead by example.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.