Duration : 12 months plus contract
Pay : Open
Location : Bellevue WA
Drive towards an architecture that optimizes for flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance and availability.
Analyze organization's business requirements for design and implement changes where required.
Serve as a technical resource to software engineering.
Support the decision-making processes related to the selection of software architecture solutions.
Participate in the definition of software architecture to ensure that the organization's software solutions are built within a consistent framework.
Participate in performing systems and applications performance characterization and trade-off studies through analysis and simulation.
Participate in the creation of design documents that ensure consistency in development across the organization.
Participate in implementing and improving core software infrastructure and coding standards.
Effectively resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur.
Interact with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
May mentors less experienced members of the team
Are you passionate about designing, architecting and providing technical solutions for complex business requirements at enterprise level?
Do you aspire to build robust, scalable, efficient, reliable, leak-proof and easily maintainable solutions for mission critical financial systems?
Do you believe in team work, brainstorming and collaboration within an agile development environment to produce high quality products?
If you are passionate software Architect, and a true believer of the above picture, the Global Partner Payment Technology (GPPT) team would be a good fit for you.
We are looking for a Software Architect with cloud experience. This position would play a key role in the design and architecture of new components for key back office financial applications developed in .NET and MS SQL Server in cloud.
Role and Responsibilities
• Design and implement complex integrations based on WSO2 or any light weight ESB in cloud (AWS).
• Design and implement complex data, object and resource models.
• Design and Implement pub-sub based on messaging queues, web api(s) and SQL/NO-SQL databases.
• Evaluate new and emerging technologies through proofs of concepts and other techniques, providing an informed point of view and advocacy within the organization.
• Design complex software solutions that satisfy both functional and non-functional demands (for example, versatility, usability, maintainability, robustness, and innovation) as determined through collaboration with other team members.
Work closely with application development teams to realize those designs and adjust those designs based on real-world findings and constraints.
• Develop and communicate architectural designs, guidelines, patterns, practices, and other reusable artifacts that guide the development, configuration, and deployment of applications.
• Deliver software architecture strategy, plans, roadmaps, blueprints, and reference architectures.
• Help define, establish, and conduct effective and efficient software design reviews across multiple Agile software development teams.
• Serve as a software architecture consultant across multiple Agile software development teams delivering multiple products.
• Identify and track technical debt. Propose creative ways to remediate that debt.
• Encourage an open culture of communication about architecture throughout the organization.
• Strong software design and implementation skills keeping cloud(AWS) in center, with expert knowledge of key software architecture concepts/techniques (such as distributed computing, integration, modularity, encapsulation, separation of concerns, loose coupling, event sourcing, etc.) and applying those ideas to complex systems developed in an Agile environment.
• Significant experience designing and implementing REST APIs and integrating 3rd-party commercial and open source software into a cohesive solution.
• Proven ability to capture and communicate the balance between costs and benefits.
• Excellent leadership, organizational, technical, and analytical skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated, with a willingness and aptitude to learn and grow with new technologies and techniques.
Education and Experience
• Proven experience designing and delivering modern web applications using Microsoft and/or open stack.
• 3+ years' experience with AWS is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of JSON, XML, REST, UML
• 8 years of software development experience.
• 5 years of focused experience in commercial product software architecture.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and their typical trade-offs are preferred.
• Experience with both SQL and NO-SQL database technology is preferred.
• Experience with WSO2 ESB or any other light weight ESB is preferred.
If you are interested in this Software Architect job located in Bellevuew WA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Sukanya Chidambara at Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.