A Software Architect job in Hillsboro, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. The environment is dynamic and fast paced. Ideal candidates would be located in the San Francisco CA or Hillsboro OR areas and work as a W2 employee. This is a direct hire position and pays up to $175,000/yr depending on related work experience.
Software Architect job responsibilities include:
• Responsible for defining system and software architecture for data center and networking infrastructure solutions
• Responsible for software roadmap definition and evolution, identification of new features and functions, and determining how to partition and architect network level solutions in and across Radisys products
• Focus technology areas include routing/switching, software defined networking, virtualization, Linux & open source utilities, storage management, network management, and cloud computing
• Will drive and interact significantly with customer and software ecosystem partners, including both commercial and open source implementations
• Deliver detailed functional specification and technical design documents for NFV software architectures
• Work closely with senior management team to provide guidance on SDN/NFV strategy
• Responsible for evaluating and integrating various Open Source technologies& third party solutions
• Will interface directly with Radisys customers to understand requirements, discuss new project opportunities, and assess and scope projects
• Will work with global development teams in Asia, Europe, and the US
• BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. MS degree desirable
• 8+ years of experience in networking system and protocol software development
• 8+ years of experience in communications network element development
• Strong competency in programming with C/C++/Java and other high level programming languages, as well as Python and other scripting languages
• Strong experience in porting applications to diverse cloud infrastructures (OpenStack)
• Expertise in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation of large scale applications
• Proficient in constructing significant scripting programs for automation and familiarity with continuous integration tools
If you are interested in this Software Architect job opportunity in Hillsboro, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.