• Minimum 5 years in a Management role
• Minimum 7 years as a Business Analyst
• Ability to develop excellent, trusting and long lasting relationships with other departments within Mortgage Cadence
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Well-developed oral, written and listening skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
• Proficient in Development/Requirement Management Tools (SQL, XML, TFS)
• Excellent analytical problem solving skills with a close attention to detail
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Process focused mindset
• Results oriented attitude
• Desire to make a difference
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
• Creative, outgoing and professional demeanor
• Proactive team player
• Experience in the mortgage industry with emphasis on loan origination and fulfillment in retail, correspondent, broker and/or secondary marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Experience with Web-based software applications
• Hybrid Agile software development methodology
Location: Denver, CO (Sorry, relocation assistance is not provided for this role)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.