Top 3 Skills -Proven experience standing up DevOps in agile enterprise environments. A successful candidate will have an understanding of the agile process, mindset, and experience with releases into production. (Agile certifications is a plus)Experience with DevOps MEAN stack technologies - mongo, express, angular, and node.Experience with Jenkins, Bit-bucket, SVM, and Zookeeper.Experience with DevOps automation tools.Qualifications
Work Environment -
- Experience leading, developing, and managing teams
- Experience with configuration management and deployment automation tools (TFS, Puppet, Consul, Chef, RPMs, Jenkins Octoputs, etc.)
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (ideally), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMWare and OpenStack
- Collaborate with engineering, QA and product managers to develop high performance solutions and ensure smooth, efficient and reliable methods of deploying products
- Metric driven and focused on continuous improvement/continuous development
- Promote and establish DevOps culture and practices focusing on automation everywhere possible
- Proven experience with appropriate scripting languages and automation tools (Python, Powershell, Bash etc.)
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience evolving to Agile development lifecycles
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
The Company is making changes internally and is shifting to a more efficient agile manner.Non-Technical Skills -
A successful candidate will have strategic leadership experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills, good attitude and personality, the ability to learn, will need to work individually and as part of a team. The current team has minimal experience with DevOps technologies. Therefore, a successful candidate must provide a strategy and put together a roadmap for our client's DevOps environment. The candidate will initially not have any direct reports but will have the opportunity to lead the DevOps team in the future.About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.