Dell is looking for Test Engineers/Developers who will be responsible for architecting and developing internal products and services that allow Dell to ship quality products. Past experience developing automation or utilizing industry tools to increase product validation is strongly desired for this role. You will work in a fast paced environment with an experienced and highly technical team of Dell engineers to solve a wide variety of unique and fascinating problems.
The successful candidate will be technically savvy, have a deep understanding of the QA process and be able to develop software solutions that allow the organization to keep up with technology trends. The candidate must have an attention for detail and be able to articulate and communicate with a great level of proficiency through written and verbal communication.
* Develop and maintain UI and back end features for an internally developed tool.
* Design and develop scalable architectures for high speed event processing and streaming
* Maintain and update the existing distributed infrastructure
* Consolidate and update the various database technologies
* Understand and update the database schema for new features and enable data migration
**Maintain and extend the existing code base (Event processing systems, configuration compilers, UIs etc)
* Node.js (Express.js, WS, SSE etc)
* Web frameworks (Backbone.js, React etc)
* Require.JS and Webpack
*Design and Architecture skills:*
* Event driven architecture
* Functional programming
* MVC patterns
* Reactive programming patterns
* Docker and process isolation fundamentals
* B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
**Job:** **Engineering - Test Engineer*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Software Design Engineer in Test*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *16000JZ6*