A contract Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) job in Seattle, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. A Bachelors' degree is preferred with around five plus years of experience in testing. The successful candidate for this position will be comfortable in an agile development environment contributing to automated test case creation and execution of .NET based applications. The duration of the contract is 6 months and pay rate is open on W2.
Software Design Engineer (SDET) job responsibilities include:
- Emphasis on development of automated test cases and frameworks
- Experience in Web Testing
- Experience Database testing
- Experience in testing tiered, database-driven web applications
- Experienced in working with large databases and data integrity validation.
- Previous contributions to test automation
- Experience with test automation and the creation of automated test suites
- Experience in high scale environments
- Experience supporting a team of developers
- Experience in creating test plans and detailed test cases
- Experience creating complex SQL queries, debugging stored procedures, troubleshooting database permissions
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field
- Five plus years of Software Test experience
- Demonstrated motivation and ability to "hold your own" / produce quality work independently.
- Very strong communication skills - asks questions, makes contributions, shares necessary information.
- Experience working alongside developers, project managers, and other QA professionals in a collaborative team environment.
If you are interested in this Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) job in Seattle, WA then please click APPLY NOW. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or email Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.