*Senior Software Developer/Architect - Miami, FL *
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals both personally and professionally.
Dell is looking for a software development architect experienced with a broad set of software technologies in the personal computing space. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other technologists, architects, experience design engineers, product marketing and software engineers to define, design, and implement software architecture for and lead the development of new solutions that encompass firmware, drivers, middleware components, applications, user interfaces and cloud software layers.
* Working with external partners and internal Dell technology, marketing and engineering teams to define and architect products for Windows (Win 7, Win 8, win 10) platforms
* Managing early technical engagements with key development partners
* Identifying and working with software partners to assess technology and roadmaps for inclusion in future directions
* Defining and implement the overall software architecture and working in collaboration with HW and SW engineering for implementation
* Being the technical expert and resource for the overall architecture decisions on products
* Developing detailed architecture specifications, hands-on development a must.
* 6 years of software development experience designing, developing, implementing, and launching Windows applications
* Mastery of the Agile Software development methodology
* Strong C, C , C#, .NET coding skills, with emphasis on writing scalable code and Strong Object Oriented design experience
* Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills Ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, and documentation
* Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment and be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
* Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
* Windows development application experience
* BSEE, BSCS, or MSCS/MSCE
* Strong background in computer architecture with an emphasis Intel architecture
* Java, shell scripting, and Python programing skills
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success./
*/Why work with us?/*
* Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
* When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
* Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
* We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
* Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages*
"LIAM1" "DCAM1" "MOAM1" "CBAM1"
**Job:** **Engineering - Software Development Engineer*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Software Dev Senior Engineer - CS17*
**Requisition ID:** *160008W1*