- Ability to execute a mix of small/medium sized efforts simultaneously.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the IT organization (infrastructure/test/back office groups).
- Ability to solve complex problems and successfully manage unexpected change.
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment.
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Must be able to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high quality work on schedule.
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- University degree in Bachelor of Engineering or a Master’s degree in CS with 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- 3-5 years of experience developing web services with Java and cloud based technologies.
- Experience with Eloqua or similar marketing platform(s), preferred.
- Must have strong SQL skills with prior experience using Oracle databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job ID 00015292
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.