Robert Half Technology has an immediate opening for a Software Developer with strong experience, knowledge and aptitude in software development to work on critical strategic projects.
Software Developers or Junior Level Software Developers with a strong technical aptitude are needed to participate on a SCRUM team to contribute to the design, develop, and implement services, data structures, processes, web site and applications that will support critical, strategic Salesforce and customer facing applications. A portion of this work will require interfacing both personally and technically with other SCRUM teams, third parties and other systems, receiving technical guidance, direction, and collaboration from those resources.
For immediate consideration, please email Kristen Lee at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Software Developer Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of applied C# .Net experience
• Minimum 1 years of RESTful Web API experience
• Experience with SQL Server, stored procedures, SQL tuning
• Automated testing, Unit, Integration
• Source Code Repositories: TFS, SVN
• Cloud computing Azure/AWS
• Experience with Agile / Scrum Methodologies
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.