Highly motivated & qualified individual wanted to provide technical solutions and ability to drive it's implementation working with cross functional team for all aspects of SDLC for a large Audit firm.
This individual would perform technical activities including: software architecture, technical design, design reviews, prototype development and demonstration, programming, unit testing and system testing for all software development initiatives within a particular project.
Job Responsibilities And/or Success Factors
• Lead design sessions, prototypes and demonstrations with technical team and client community to establish the technical requirements and solution design
• Assist project managers in providing strategic direction for current and future release of functionality.
• Support functional personnel in the requirement analysis process including translation of functional requirements into technical requirements and design
• Validate technical capabilities by building proof of concepts and demonstrate it to the client and key stakeholders prior to its inclusion in the delivery cycle and manage all software fix and release processes
• Prepares design, technical documents, code review checklists and other relevant artifacts
• Leads the technology implementation of different components or modules within the project.
• Guides the self-organizing offshore teams to deliver committed deliverables by the team.
• Must be able to interface with both functional and technical staff as well as client personnel
• Ensure timely communication of status, issues to the Project Manager and ability present it to key stakeholders at times
SEND RESUMES TO TOM.PORTESY@RHT.COM
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.