• Design and code updates to new applications.
• Design, implement, and extend additional functionality to existing systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems and errors with existing systems.
• Write code that is stable, reusable, and conforms to team coding style and standards.
• Balance multiple projects, manage daily workload, and prioritize tasks.
• Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings by providing appropriate and constructive feedback.
• Maintain communication with team, supervisor, and project manager regarding status of software development.
• Accurately maintain code in Team Foundation Services (TFS), appropriately documenting and commenting check-in and merge activities.
• Support QA, UAT, and integration testing efforts, including test case execution when necessary.
• Prepare and package completed software for production deployment.
• Collaborate closely with team members to understand varying system designs and team coding practices. Participate in pair programming when appropriate.
SEND RESUMES TO TOM.PORTESY@RHT.COM
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.