A Software Developer job in Boise, ID is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In this role, you will create tools that bring disparate data sources together to create an overall dashboard of customer escalations and where issues are in the overall resolution lifecycle. The future vision is to expand upon the dashboard to create a fusion of a CRM, escalation management system, issue resolution and technical collaboration tools all in one to enable connection of sales/technical consultants to the department and development lab.
- Proven ability to configure, deploy and support Linux web-based application framework (Apache, PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Proven experience with designing web-based applications based on specific requirements.
- Experience working within a medium to large corporation and building custom web-based tools a plus
- Knowledge of AJAX frameworks, web services, HTML5 and/or Flash is a plus.
- Must be an out of box thinker and have the drive to resolve issues and work around road blocks with minimal supervision
- Need both creative thinking capabilities along with critical problem solving skills
If you are qualified and interested in this Software Developer job in Boise, ID, then please click "apply now" above or below. You may also email your resume or ask any questions directly to Valerie.Clement@adeccona.com. Finally, feel free to visit our website at www.adeccousa.com to apply for this or other available career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.