Oracle Store is an eCommerce platform for selling Oracle's products and services to its customers and partners. It is a one stop place for the consumers to create, view and manage various transactions such as purchase SW, HW
and Cloud based services as well as track orders, subscribe memberships in various Oracle Programs, renew support, manage cloud subscriptions and so on. These are modern, intuitive and mobile-friendly/responsive web applications, designed to run on Oracle DB and utilize many cutting edge Oracle technologies to interact with our various systems like Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Oracle Fusion and others.
We are seeking bright individuals with proven track records to drive the development or our eCommerce platform. We run the world's largest enterprises and are looking for leaders to expand into new areas. We want leaders who would design our next releases adopting the best software engineering practices and technology.
Assist in the design, development of different modules through the project lifecycle using Oracle technologies. The position will require the developer to have a thorough understanding of the development lifecycle, including
software design and development of web applications.
We are looking for a Web UI Developer to assist in the development of our applications. In this role, you will
- Apply your knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications and databases according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development.
- Build a web UI with a focus on client-side development including responsive web design.
- The developer will work closely with database development team and business owners to modernize an existing application and create new modules.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 7-10 years of enterprise software development experience
- Good understanding of RDBMS data models and/or experience in application designing
- Strong Oracle database, SQL and PL/SQL skills to create, modify, debug, test, and document PL/SQL, tables, packages, procedures, functions, and database triggers.
- High preference for experience with Oracle Application Express(APEX), SOAP/Rest Webservices
- Experience with web application technologies, HTML5,CSS3,
- Preference for experience with jQuery Plugin development, Automation
Tools such as Grunt or Gulp, Bootstrap, Foundation
- Preferred experience with application and query performance issues and
- Familiar with using version control systems such as RCS, CVS or SVN
- Optional Experience using Oracle EBS and/or Fusion Business Applications
- Optional experience with eCommerce applications
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills necessary.
- Ability to effectively share technical information, contribute towards design and
- Self-starter and motivated with ability to work in a fast paced Rapid
Application Development environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Capacity to embrace changes, adapt to new technologies
- Ability to handle multiple development tasks and assignments simultaneously
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.