We are seeking a highly accomplished software engineer who can be part of the Oracle Global Customer Support team. You need to be self-driven and have a great combination of design plus coding skills, and communication skills that will significantly enhance the capacity and effectiveness of a global team.
You'll need deep hands-on experience in developing software services to that can be leveraged by customers online. You'll have the support and productivity that comes from being part of a customer support organization that has direct access and influence on our customers support experience and you will deliver against a clear vision.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience as a skilled, innovative engineer, fluent communicator with a track record for quality, innovation and delivery.
Working within a highly successful support organization, you will:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software applications
- Take an active role in the definition, design and roll out of key Support applications and tools
- Be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of Support applications and tools.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We are seeking experience with the following technologies/domains:
1. 5 years of real experience with building web applications.
3. Experience with software development frameworks, such as ADF or similar
4. Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent experience relevant to the functional area.
5. Experience with software deployment techniques (middleware) is a big plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.