We are looking for a senior QA resource to work on Oracle Management Cloud.
You are expected to have indepth knowledge and experience in cloud management systems, GIT, hudson, REST api, database, Junit, java programming, selenium webdriver, unix, delivering test frameworks, regression testing. Appium, Mobile automation experience would be a plus.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
You will be responsible for defining and developing test strategies, frameworks and build robust automated regression sets for continuous integration model.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Complete quality ownership of features in development
- Experience in product development environment
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Understanding service architecture, security aspects and end to end testing of Cloud Management (deployment, configurations, life cycle, dependencies, end to end functional and non-functional testing, etc)
- Developing test harnesses, test automation frameworks
- Experience on several platforms and operating systems
- Sound knowledge on scripting, automation tools
- Triaging system and test failures on daily basis
- Work closely with development, product management teams to meet test deliverables
- Able to think big, provide testing strategies and solutions in complex product environments
- Independently create and maintain complex test setups and regression suites
- Able to highlight and escalate critical product bugs and track them for closure
- Understand and come up with quality metrics
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.