IT configuration and compliance service is part of the family of services offered by Oracle Management Cloud(OMC) to address the Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance market. The product is being developed from the ground up using cutting edge technologies from Oracle and open source such as Oracle In Memory Database, Hadoop, Micro Services, Kafka, JQuery, Chef, and Artifactory...
We are looking for a senior engineer experienced in developing/debugging cloud services.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, Perl, Unix/Linux(including shell scripting), AWS
- Strong experience in programming languages such as Java, Python, shell scripting in a distributed, large scale cloud or virtualization environment
- Expertise in performance analysis of complex Java and database applications
- 7 years of software engineering experience in a large scale enterprise or cloud environment
- Experience with Agile SDLC desired
- Experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper, IT compliance domain knowledge a plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.