• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
• 5-7 years of applications development experience. Technical
• Experience with Java required
• Experience with Oracle Database or other relational database required
• Strong knowledge of applications development processes (design, implementation, testing, and packaging)
• Application design skills in Oracle Applications environment
• Relational Database Design concepts
• OLAP or data warehousing concepts will be an advantage
• Experience building financial applications preferred Personal
• Highly motivated individual
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Fast learner
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Written and Verbal communication
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.