SAN Storage Product Development for more information: SAN Storage
As a key member of our automation team, you will work to develop, implement, and maintain the automated test environment. In addition, you will help insure that product defects are identified and corrected early in the development cycle by working closely with both the product development and Test Engineering teams. The goal for these activities will be to facilitate the creation of feature targeted automated test cases. Additionally, Software Engineers working within the organization may take on challenging responsibilities in the areas of code coverage, memory leak detection, and code profiling and tool development to help focus and enhance our test automation efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of automated tests using various tools and languages, including Perl, Bash, C, C , Java, Electric Cloud ElectricFlow and Oracle Application Testing Suite. This task includes gathering requirements from development and test teams prior to design and development of automated test cases using appropriate language and tools to meet the identified requirements.
- Implementation and maintenance of our automated testing infrastructure. This task includes the development of testing processes and standards to be used within the Oracle FS Systems Groups engineering organization.
- Participate in the implementation methodologies and metrics to measure the effectiveness of automated testing to help direct future automated testing efforts. This may include the development/implementation of code coverage and code analysis/profiling tools.
- Participate in the implementation of memory leak analysis tools along with associated processes to enable detection of memory leaks and other memory related issues within the code base in order to facilitate the delivery of high quality Oracle FS products
Top skills / experience:
- Excellent Software Engineering
- Electric Cloud ElectricFlow
- Automated testing infrastructure development experience
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.