We are looking for a senior developer to join the team. Your responsibilities include
* Architect, design and implement new features
* Assist other technical employees (QA, Documentation and Marketing)
* Provide technical assistance to customers online
* Software development with sever years experience is preferred
* Strong problem solving skills
* Expertise in front end technologies like HTML5, CSS, Java Script. Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, Ionic, Angular, Knockout or similar products is a bonus
* Self motivated and great interests in user interface and experience work
* Framework design and development with good understanding of the impacts and attention to details
* Team player, adapt well to changing work requirements
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.