IT configuration and compliance service is part of the family of services offered by Oracle Management Cloud(OMC) to address the Enterprise Governance, Risk, and Compliance market. The product is being developed from the ground up using cutting edge technologies from Oracle and open source such as Oracle In Memory Database, Hadoop, Micro Services, Kafka, JQuery, Chef, and Artifactory...
We are looking for an architect who is a technical leader, can quickly learn the
platform, work with cross-functional teams, and make a difference.
- 10 years of experience in software development including 3 years in an Agile environment
- Solid experience architecting complex and scalable cloud services using Java, micro services, hadoop, Oracle DB, shell scripts, Python, and JQuery
- Broad knowledge of the IT infrastructure such as linux, solaris, Windows, Oracle
database, mySQL, AWS, and application severs
- Hands-on and can roll up the sleeves to get the job done !
- Demonstrated leadership skills, level headed, a mentor, ability to work with all levels of the developers, and can handle and operate in the environment of changing requirements
- Technically competent and a strong communicator (written, verbal, presentation...) from
abstract level to the detailed level
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of IT configuration and compliance domain is preferred
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.