Individual contributor who will be play a leading role in transforming current BI /analytic application architecture to meet the needs of next generation advanced analytics requirements in cloud/ SaaS platforms. Will be working closely with BI platform team, Application development team, Product management & strategy. This individual will drive for new advanced analytical applications architecture and solutions. Individual will be required to build right analytics strategy, functional models and technical models. Serve as an expert in presenting architecture & strategy to higher management to get their buy in.
- Evolve existing analytics architectures to accommodate both traditional, structured reporting as well as uptake & leverage developments in advanced analytics, Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT) for designing BI applications
- Architect end-to-end analytic solutions by considering delivery and presentation of analyses as well as data ingestion, transformation, and data stores
- Develop self-service analytics that would offer users access to more analytic capabilities
- Incorporate data management capabilities (data/analytics governance, master/reference data, metadata, and data quality) as a foundation for improved consistency and understanding of data for analytics
- Drive consistent standards for data management - but at the same time, provide more agile delivery models
- Takes an active role in the Architecture Leadership Team to work with other functional architects to ensure integration of design standards and guidelines
- Partner collaborate with product management in building strategic business cases for analytics, present to management and acceptance
- Work with support and customer success team. Interact with key customers directly and provide support and guidance on customer implementations.
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
- Strong leadership skills. Able to influence others based on earned respect and experience.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into Enterprise Architecture requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.