Our client is looking to fill software development positions to support product development efforts. Products developed by our client are utilized by network engineers supporting our clients. We are looking for highly talented individuals that are self-starters; committed to team success; and are able to design creative and innovative solutions.
* Hands-on software development experience on multiple platforms
* Excellent communication skills
* Agile development experience (prefer experience within organizations that have gone through Agile transformation)
* Experienced with software development industry best practices
* Ability to design innovative solutions for complex use cases
* Ability to craft complex design solutions and effectively communication solution specifics across technical and non-technical team members
* Ability to establish processes
* Familiarity with data warehousing concepts (ETL)
* Familiarity with network engineering concepts
* SOAP/REST Web Services
* NoSQL/SQL Databases (MongoDB, Neo4j, etc..)
* .NET MVC
* Windows Services
* Windows Forms (for our thick client work)
Required Education and Certifications
* Minimum 7 years of software development experience with a 4 year college degree
* Minimum 10 years of software development experience without a degree
* MS Certified Developer
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.