Our customer is looking to bring on a full-stack software Developer to their Redmond facility to assist the team with their current workload. This customer is a leading drug development company and is classified as a Global Contract Research Organization. This person will be working with scientists, technicians, and project managers to deliver internal software systems. This team supports a large number of applications. The various duties include:
- Define, analyze and interprets needs and requirements
- Design and implement software solution to address the requirements.
- Perform system and applications support
- Test, release, and support software products
- Write system/software validation documents
- Execute system/software validation
- Enforce code quality through unit tests and integration tests
- Document software in compliance with SLC process
- Bachelor degree in a computer science or engineering related area
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases
- 5+ years of experience in web-based software development and application design
- 2+ years applied experience with Struts 2, Spring, Dojo, CSS, JSON, AJAX, Servlet/JSP, Tomcat, Apache, Linux
- Familiar with underlying architecture of multi-tiered browser-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Great attention to detail
- Understand of Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, or related field of biology is a plus
- Expose to regulatory requirements such as GLP, CLIA, etc. is a plus
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.