- Create front end interfaces as per design comps and information architecture.
- Integrate Cloud infrastructure front end with application business layer.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Collect feedback from design and technical staff on UI development needs.
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams.
- Add to engineering squad's culture of high code quality.
- Coordinate with Interface UX Designers for meeting design standards at code level.
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mockups and manage detailed user interface specifications.
- Conduct Usability Testing to resolve interface problems.
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
- Ensure design consistency with IBM's development standards and guidelines.
- Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.