As a member of the Oracle Cloud Marketplace team you'll build dynamic user interfaces and task flows using Oracle ADF technologies for the deployment and management of applications on the Cloud. Our development practices include continuous build and integration, regular code reviews, and a heavy emphasis on testing early and often with unit tests and test automation.
As a Consulting Member of Technical Staff of the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, you will:
• Work cooperatively with a team of programmers and QA engineers to resolve and troubleshoot customer issues either by providing workarounds or solutions.
• Develop, maintain and coordinate programming deliverables including builds, unit tests and code reviews.
• Initiate and foster collaborative relationships with peers and other developers to achieve group and divisional objectives.
• 4 years of relevant experience in building enterprise business applications using J2EE technologies, with at least two major releases. Experience with cloud technologies highly desired.
• Strong programming skills in Java/J2EE/JSF/JSP, MVC design patterns. ADF experience a plus.
• Experience in Scrum based development
• Strong knowledge of relational database and SQL
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.