You will be helping steer the future directions of database access over HTTP and specifically REST and whatever is next. REST is the preferred mechanism for browser or system to system exchanges over the internet. By joining our team you will able to help steer and build that connectivity to the Oracle Database, Oracle NoSQL Database and Oracle Database JSON features.
Oracle REST Data Services provides several key capabilities for the Oracle Database and Oracle No SQL Database. REST Data Services allows developers to easily expose the database via REST for modern application development.
It also is the middle tier to enabling Oracle Application Express applications.
- 5 years of software development experience.
- Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP.
- RDBMS schema design and development.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Experience in building highly scalable systems.
- BS or MS degree in computer science or equivalent software development experience.
- Experience in OAuth2,Single Sign on etc.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding of ORM.
- Exposure to Hadoop and/or NoSQL is a plus.
- Experience in building multi-tenant applications is a plus.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.