About our Business:
As a Software Development Engineer, Tech/Team Lead, you will work under minimal supervision on a team that is charged with developing product framework onto the BillMatrix On Demand system. You will be responsible for researching and identifying technical solutions based on requests from the product management office, and overseeing the technical engineering performed by the application developers and QA efforts. You will also have the opportunity to identify process improvements to increase the productivity of the team and improve overall product quality. In addition to leading a team in an agile like manner, this position reports directly to the Director of application development for product development, providing a good level of visibility and growth within the company.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Diagnose software issues and design the technical solution
· Provide clear technical direction to the development team
· Perform Code walkthroughs to validate changes are appropriate and to standards
· Directly perform coding as needed in highly complex system areas
· With the use of cross functional teams, determines cause and effect analysis to stand up projects that will solve for complex service delivery issues
· Resolves problems and conflicts among projects and partners within and across teams to enhance collaborative efforts
· Provides direct leadership to SCRUM team, be the bridge between onshore and offshore associates
· Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Required Qualifications: (Required Qualifications:
Excellent analytical and research skills
Ability to handle multi-tasks and meet deadlines
Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
Experience in Enterprise applications is needed
Experience developing high volume transactional environments
Team/Tech Lead experience preferred
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.