-Strong Object Oriented Programming principles. Thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
-Ability to understand the existing system and support maintenance activities when assigned.
-Participate in code reviews and provide and accept reviews.
Interact with Peer development teams and Infrastructure teams present in other GEOs.
-Should be able to review Requirement documentation and implement solutions.
-Candidate will develop / support internal tools
-Candidate must have an excellent analytical skills
-Provide technical direction for Application, System, and/or application research, Design, Analysis, Testing, Process improvement, and Complex troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering. - 5 years of professional development experience.
- Database experience, including SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Web application development, Web Service, Component development experience is required.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of debugging in Java & AEM and setup environments for production escalations.
- Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution.
- Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
Agile model (Scrum) understanding & experience.
- Experience with WebLogic, WebSphere, & Web services.
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain enterprise class web based applications.
- Ability to independently design and implement solutions or modules in a project.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to with clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design.
-Experience in software source control systems such as ACCUREV is preferred.
-Ability to mentor new Engineers on Technical and SDLC skillset.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.