This position is for an application developer in the Global Supply Management (GSM) Q&R (Quality and Reliability) organization. It supports quality systems and tools used by a broad spectrum of GSM organizational teams. The developer is expected to maintain and enhance existing applications, while also working closely with business process experts to identify opportunities to design, develop and deploy new applications improving GSM and Intel's overall business. The successful candidate will have experience working with users to define valid business requirements, creating and managing relational databases, developing secure .NET applications in C#.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
• Must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 6 months experience with two or more of the following:
- SQL Server Management (Database Design & Maintenance, T-SQL, etc...).
- Windows Server Management.
- Project Management / Application PLC (Project Life Cycle).
- Web Development: ASP.net Web forms, Angular, ASP.net MVC.
- DB Technologies: Linq, SQL, No SQL.
- Testing FWs: Visual Studio Test FW, Telerik Test Studio, Selenium.
- Development methodologies: TTD, Agile, etc…
- Design: Design patterns, Architectural patterns.
- Project management.
• Visual Basic experience.
• Experience with server management, testing and validation.
• Application deployment methodologies.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.