Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The Workday Integration Development team is looking for experienced developers to join us in building robust, powerful, compelling integrations from Workday to other business applications. Working in a team of highly experienced integration experts, you will use our standards-based integration technologies and tool set to expand Workday's business offering through the delivery of quality integration components.
This position offers the opportunity to drive the design, development, and delivery of complex integration products in a SaaS environment. Candidates must be passionate about innovative software development, eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies, and have proven ability to deliver quality software.
• Proven ability to build complex systems using web services standards WSDL, SOAP, BPEL, or similar technologies.
• Complete command of XML standards and experience in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies).
• Experience of Java development.
• Experience of Java-based application server or enterprise service bus (ESB) environments.
• Previous usage of the Eclipse IDE.
• An understanding of one or more business domains relevant to Workday systems (for example, HR, benefits, payroll, or financials) is desirable
• Knowledge of agile development processes is a plus.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Scoping and design of new products and features in conjunction with product management.
• Plan, scheduling and estimation of software project tasks.
• Software development.
• Software quality assurance.
• Participation in development of the integration team, contributing to reviews of methodologies, standards, and processes.
• Comprehensive internal documentation of designs and product components.
• Resolution of defects in response to escalated support issues.
Core Competencies for Success
• You do what you love!
• Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solution centric; Think outside the box.
• You embrace creator mindset and always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
• Collaborator: "We" not "Me". We solve problems collectively through constructive, healthy, and positive debate.
• Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
• You are open to new and innovative solutions.
• You love working with people!
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelors Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
• 1-5 years experience in software development.
• Java Certification or other relevant qualifications are desirable.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.