• Responsible for testing complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing, automating and executing test cases.
• Develop automated test for features.
• Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
• Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios which help validate the product.
• Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
• Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
. Support production issues
. Test on production environment and verify functionality
. Test during Production failovers
• Passion for QA and knack for identifying test that break code.
• Comfort with programming and strong grasp of operating systems concepts.
• Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
• Understanding of database fundamentals and SQL Programming.
• Object Oriented Language expertise (e.g. Java).
• Familiarity with a scripting language, preferably Python, Perl.
• Programming experience on Linux / UNIX, and Windows.
• Prior experience in testing enterprise applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with inter-disciplinary teams and management.
• Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.