Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Plans and conducts application automation and testing of systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with engineering and product team to design and develop automated test methodologies under the direction of more senior staff.
- As part of a development team, contributes to the *writing* of actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories
- Applies coding expertise to develop and maintain test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
• Business knowledge on Loan acquisition, securitization, amortization and disclosures in GSE's.
• Expertise in Mainframe - IDMS, OLQ, TIBCO Business works, SQL, XMLs, GEMS, QTP/UFT, Beyond Compare, VBA etc.
• Experience in Automation of Mainframe Terminal Emulator and GEMS using QTP/UFT.
• Experience in VB coding and creating VB macro based utilities in Access/Excel.
• Experience in using Beyond Compare tool for XML and data file comparisons.
• Proficiency in using Unix and understanding shell scripts.
• Proficiency in using test management tools like Rally, HP ALM, Clearquest, Clearcase, Doors etc.
• Good understanding of automation tools Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin
• Should be able to apply coding expertise to develop and maintain test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system. EMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.