Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Plans and conducts application automation and testing of systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with engineering and product team to design and develop automated test methodologies under the direction of more senior staff.
- As part of a development team, contributes to the *writing* of actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories
- Applies coding expertise to develop and maintain test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment, working with methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience with Test Automation technologies such as Cucumber and/or Selenium are required as well as Gherkin.
- Proficiency in creating test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Experience in RDBMS - SQL, Windows and Unix.
- Experience in Atlassian tools (JIRA, confluence, etc).
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven and Test Driven Development desired.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Mortgage industry knowledge experience is a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.