Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Leads application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies, collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation
- Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team
- Leverages leadership and coding expertise to leads product development team in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system
- Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Basic to mid-level programming knowledge with Java / J2EE, Spring, REST, SOAP and Boot
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in RDBMS - SQL, Windows and Unix
- Experience in one or more automation frameworks - Cucumber and Gherkin with Selenium experience a plus
- Responsible for analysis, design and development of enterprise automation solutions, standards and best practices for current and emerging technology patterns within the enterprise in support of various software development lifecycle methodologies
- Collaborating with Software development team throughout their development phases to review their software code and identifying potential code bugs and defects, before code is transitioned to Testing phases
- Certifying and validating the testing from the developers
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Designing, developing, and implementation of Testing Automation frameworks utilizing continuous integration
- Experience in Junit, TestNG or similar tools desired
- Experience in build tools like ANT, Maven, Rake, SubVersion or similar tools desired
- Experience with Behavior Driven and Test Driven Development desired
- Cloud Experience preferably with AWS desired
- Experience with CI/CD tools. Jenkins, AWS CICD and any related tools desired
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.