Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
We have an immediate opening for software developer to join our Platform Security team. This is a core development team at Workday. This is a rare opportunity that involves implementation and deployment of new security services that are critical to Workday's infrastructure and security.
- We build solutions to secure the Workday platform
- We are a self-contained team including development, testing, deployment, and production support
- We are excited about securing distributed systems using applied cryptography
As a Software Development Engineer, a typical day might include the following:
- Collaborating with the team to select the best approach for designing security systems
- Creating software components and frameworks that are inherently testable and easily understood by other developers
- Working with other teams to understand requirements and recommend solutions to fit their security needs
- Following agile practices
- Having fun!
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of security domains such as applied cryptography, authentication mechanisms, and defensive coding
- Experience building distributed, concurrent, high-performance systems
- Experience with: Play, Cassandra, MySQL, Gradle
If you have one or more years of hands-on experience in software development using Java or Scala we want to hear from you