Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
As part of Workday's Prism Analytics platform team you will be responsible for building and enhancing a distributed system for integrating data and processes from various transactional applications, data warehouses and other data repositories to facilitate analytics in the Workday cloud. You will work with a top notch team to design, develop and adapt Enterprise Application Integration design patterns on well known topologies like the Enterprise Service Bus to handle the modern volumes, varieties and velocities in cloud. In addition you will also be responsible for design and development of schema management system to model changes to the shape of data over time. Required Skills
- You have experience in building complex, multi-threaded, distributed systems, using Java/Scala.
- You are an expert in Web Services and REST API design and implementation
- You care about Performance and Scalability of the modules you design and implement.
- You care about writing reusable modules and easy to maintain code by applying object oriented and functional programming patterns.
- You also excel in the ability to juggle priorities and make the right trade-offs in feature content and timely delivery of features while ensuring customer success and technology leadership for the company.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration patterns and topologies such as Enterprise Service Bus.
- Familiarity with Hadoop technologies such as Spark, MapReduce, YARN.
- You have a BS in Computer Science with 5 years of experience, MS in Computer Science with 2 years of experience.
Tags: Java, Scala, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Cloud, Distributed Systems.
*LI-MB About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.