Oracle Identity Governance team is looking for Software Development Manager to help us build industry leading identity solutions targeted at a world-wide customer base spanning all major industry verticals. The governance product has a rich roadmap to address evolving needs of the customer base, as they scale their user and application base & undertake their journey to cloud and mobile.
As a software development manager, you will manage a team of engineers, work closely with product management to build product definition, collaborate with numerous teams to build execution plans, and help the team build a high quality product. You will participate in customer meetings and present to senior management and serve as an overall champion for product excellence and quality.
If you are passionate about ideas and love to translate them into real products, we want to hear from you.
- At least 3 years leading a team
- At least 5 prior years as a Java server development
- Familiarity with architecture and design patterns
- Experience implementing Agile Scrum
- Exposure to modern dev-ops and continuous integration deployment practices
- Track record of on-time and high-quality deliver
- Ability to mentor and coach junior developers
- Good communication skills and ability to both manage up and manage across
- Ability to translate the big picture to detailed plans
- Experience in Identity management space (access technologies and/or identity governance) a big plus
- Prior experience launch cloud services is a big plus
Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.