The Oracle's Adaptive Intelligence Applications product is changing the way businesses market to consumers by delivering real-time,
personalized offers for Commerce and Marketing in B2C (Retail, CG, Travel and Hospitality) and B2B industries. Imagine a system that identifies and continuously evaluates the best possible recomm endations and adjust in real time based on the individual's behavior. The marketer is not only able to deliver a personalized message, but also a message that is the best possible fit with the targeted individual and highest potential sales revenue. We are hiring Java Developers based on the individual's behavior. The marketer is not only able to deliver a personalized message, but also a message that is the best possible fit with the
targeted individual and highest potential sales revenue.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development manager for Oracle's Adaptive Intelligence Applications. The primary goal of the role is to lead a team developing the Oracle Adaptive Intelligent Discount product through all phases of the product lifecycle.
The role involves:
- managing senior developers
- closely working with product management and data science teams for Oracle Adaptive Intelligent Discounts
- working with senior members of other teams in Oracle Adaptive Intelligent applications
- working with other oracle teams:
- Fusion Financials
- Technical and architectural teams from a variety of disciplines
- research teams, such as Oracle Labs
- hands on work on architectural and technical projects
- drafting detailed technical designs and managing their implementation
- planning and tracking to completion the modules for which you are responsible
- educating the team, where possible, on approaches and good software practices
- excellent managerial and organizational skills; 5 years in a team lead position
- excellent project management skills
- ability to work on many projects simutaneously, some with considerable unknowns.
- excellent hands-on technical skills
- ability to work with multiple techology stacks
- excellent communications skills; role involves working with people from all development functions (eng, pm, qa etc)
- ability to build relationships, advocate for the product, and convincingly argue a justifiable position
- ability to write concisely, with precision and to present concepts and ideas
- excellent understanding of a variety of development methodologies
Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.