Candidates will be part of a full lifecycle software development group for customer specific applications, add-on modules and reporting for power and energy management systems. Candidates will focus on acquisition, processing and reporting metered data, alarms and events.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
- The role includes all parts of the software development lifecycle from requirements management through maintenance on both new and existing applications.
- Typical software applications include
- Acquiring data from networked and serially connected automation devices
- Processing algorithms
- Database storage, retrieval and reporting
- User interfaces either thin or thick client depending on requirements
Positions for Software Engineers are available locally in Nashville but might be open to other locations throughout the United States. Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Have coursework using
- Object Oriented Programming
- Data Structures or Database Management Systems
- Programming Languages
- Experience in C#
- Experience in Source Code Configuration Management
- Knowledge in creating tables, indexes, jobs and stored procedures in SQL Server
- Experience in Testing Software
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.