The Carter Logistics IT team has an opening for a software engineer to develop new applications and troubleshoot existing C# applications.
• Gather requirements and design applications based on business needs
• Work with systems engineering team to make full use of resources available
• Test applications to ensure integrity of the final product
• Implement applications and create troubleshooting documentation (FAQs) for support personnel
• Troubleshoot existing programs and integration services to correct issues and enhance functionality
• Relevant 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
• HTML/CSS with responsive cross-browser compatibility
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Two years of experience developing applications using ASP NET MVC (3 and higher)
• Extensive experience with C#
• Familiarity with the Razor view engine (.cshtml)
• Experience with Data Integration (SSIS or otherwise)
• WCF/Web Services experience
• Experience with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) a plus
• Knowledge of the transportation industry would be helpful
Carter Logistics offers a benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
For consideration email John Myers at email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.