Robert Half Technology is searching for a Software Engineer for a permanent opportunity for a client in Charlotte, NC.
The kind of person that fits the profile has had 3 or more years' experience, has experience of C and C++ on embedded platforms, with some Windows programming experience. They can show strong technical skills, an aptitude to understand new technologies quickly and have an appreciation of regulated development practices.
Just as important, they must be very personable and come across as being a good fit for a small tight-knit team, this is just as important as their skillset, so we consider this carefully. People have to demonstrate a friendly demeanor and an ability to fit in with others at interview.
Things that score highly on resume:
• Some regulated industry experience (medical, aerospace, automotive), or can demonstrate an appreciation of safety critical development.
• Some experience in embedded C++
• Shows an aptitude to design modular and scalable solutions
• Experience of larger communications protocols and interfacing to moderately complex hardware
• Experience of both Windows and embedded, particularly interfacing between the two.
• Experience with ARM Cortex M4 processor or similar
• Experience in implementing control algorithms
• Experience in reading electronic schematics
• Experience in working with oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.