We are seeking a senior software developer with strengths in enterprise object oriented programming & design, web development, mobile development and application architecture.
If you are interested in this position- please email your resume to Justin Liatsis @ email@example.com
An ideal candidate should possess a passion for new technology and an established background as a senior developer. They should have experience contributing to the technical and architectural vision in an enterprise environment. Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills are requisite for this role.
.NET 4.6, AngularJS, Swift and emerging tech like Apple TV, Kinect for Windows, Windows 10 IoT and HoloLens.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Develop enterprise grade web and mobile applications
• Apply architectural vision and standards into working code
• Contribute to best practices for enterprise application development
• Participate in requirements review and estimation
• Lead projects to successful delivery
• Set positive example of development practices and work ethic
• Provide mentorship to development staff
• Enhance and support select applications from the current suite of solutions
• Exhibit advanced troubleshooting and problem solving
• Help identify relevant emerging technologies and trends
• Represent and promote our technologies and skills to the business
• Learn business processes and organizational needs
• Expert in C#/.NET development
• Skills Required:
• Azure/Microsoft Cloud
• iOS/Android mobile
• Team Foundation Server
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.