Robert Half Technology is partnering with a local client in the Cincinnati area for a Magento Ecommerce Web Developer. This job will include website development and updates that need to be resolved along with any additional changes/bugs that are identified. These will be their primary day-to-day, larger upgrades and projects may have longer timelines.
• Perform a Mix of Magento programming, New Development, Enhancements and Troubleshooting
• Evaluate and Contribute to an Effective Dev Process
• Develop and launch additional ecommerce sites for new product ventures.
• Advanced Understanding of Magento eCommerce Platforms and Systems
• Understanding of system integration processes and technologies
• Knowledge of Direct Mobile Coding
• Stay up to date on current and emerging technologies
• Configure and maintain Magento to work with business intelligence, order management and accounting systems.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• Ecommerce server set-up and management
• Strong understanding of PCI Compliance requirements
• Willingness to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
• Great Problem Solving Skills
• Superb organizational and time management skills
• Desire to go the extra mile to see tasks and projects through
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong listener with ability to pay attention to every requirement
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
• A team player attitude and excellent ability to work well with all staff and colleagues
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ali Miller at email@example.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.