Robert Half Technology in Nashville, TN is looking to bring on a WebSphere Engineer for a Dev Ops group were helping build.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Java development and expertise with WebSphere Portal Server. They will need to be comfortable with continuous integration tools such as: Maven, ANT, Jenkins, or TeamCity.
- Working on an in-house EHR/patient portal system.
- This allows patients to have one username and password to access all health related records.
- Building dashboards and security protocol for each facility across the country.
- Business facing experience, comfortable having deep technical and business decisions
- WebSphere Portal Server
- Continuous Integration (ie: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Report monitoring tools (preferably CA and/or Dynatrace)
- Splunk (highly preferred)
This role can get up to $90,000 annually. The candidate will need to live in Nashville, because this role cannot be performed remotely.
If you are fielding opportunities and feel like this is a good match, apply today!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.