The Dev Ops Engineer's primary role will be to assist the application infrastructure team in understanding, supporting, and troubleshooting products across multiple platforms in a highly dynamic environment. He or she works as part of a team in support of operational and project related activities. The dev-ops engineer provides advanced technical and operational support to other departments and teams as required in support of business objectives.
• Work with a unique, pre-existing infrastructure system.
• Learn how the different pieces of the existing infrastructure system fit together.
• Analyze and provide implementation plans.
• Build and modify systems to meet project and user requirements.
• Learn and/or implement new tools required for the application infrastructure team.
• Provide advanced troubleshooting for applications and systems.
• Provide technical support for Windows related project activities.
• Configure and tune hardware and software to ensure optimum performance and resource utilization.
• Generate technical support documentation for systems and applications.
• Minimum 3 years' software development experience developing solutions on the Microsoft Platform
• Minimum 2 years' professional experience developing solutions with C# .NET, SQL Server, and ASP.net
• Demonstrated experience with .NET, Classic ASP, MS SQL Server 2005/2008+/TSQL, HTML/DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, etc.
• Experience implementing web services utilizing WCF, SOAP, and XML
• Cloud programming experience a plus
• Practical experience with PowerShell for Dev-Ops in Windows and Web based systems
• SDLC and Integration experience across disparate systems is a huge plus
• Aptitude for researching and troubleshooting root cause system issues
• Experience in lending or financial services, e-commerce, supporting development teams in a .NET environment
• Must be detail-oriented, security conscious, and proficient in troubleshooting
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.