Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as story boarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
• Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
• Create server-side functionality using object oriented design principles.
• Building feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
• Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
• Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
• 5+ years of progressive experience developing asp.net web applications that consume and/or generate XML and JSON/REST Web Services
• Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience with design and development of interactive content
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns/practices;
Deep hands-on knowledge of:
• The .NET Framework including C#, MVC 5, and ASP.NET.
• Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
• Experience with Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as Entity Framework (and/or nHibernate) and LINQ.
• Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as LESS, HTML5, Bootstrap, and SASS.
• Experience with Client-side browser development using jQuery, Knockout, or AngularJS; emphasis on Single Page Applications (SPA).
• Experience with native mobile application development on any platform.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.