Our IBM Bluemix Compute Virtualization team is seeking Software Engineers to join their Dallas, TX team. The main objective of this position is build APIs that we leverage for Virtual Server provisioning and management. This role will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, work with elite developers and make an impact on the continued success of IBM.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, passionate about learning and delivering highly scalable solutions for a global service provider. We innovate together, seek challenges and strive to make IBM a place we are proud to work. If you are a talented professional who seeks responsibility, thrives when empowered and understands the importance of personal accountability, we want to talk to you!
• Design and implement deliverables using Agile processes as part of the Virtualization Development Squads;
• Participate in on-call rotation for daily operations support;
• Coordinate with product owners and stakeholders in regular sprint cycles;
• Assist in driving evolution of overall development practices, including automated testing, defect tracking, and release/configuration management;
• Participate in code reviews.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.